Resolving Student Loans
For Recent Grads And Borrowers In Good Standing
- Comprehensive and personalized analysis of student loan portfolio to determine eligibility for consolidation, income-sensitive repayment, loan cancellation and loan forgiveness
- Assistance in the completion of forms and applications for consolidation and repayment plan selection
- On-call availability for troubleshooting bureaucratic problems related to federal loan servicing
For Borrowers Falling Behind On Payments
- Comprehensive and personalized analysis of student loan portfolio to determine options for reducing monthly payments under federal law
- Advice for repayment management and loan prioritization
- Assistance in the completion of forms and applications for consolidation, deferment and forbearance
- Direct representation for communications with lenders or servicers
Facing financial issues in Maryland?
Whether it's bankruptcy, business law, real estate, or other legal matters, our seasoned attorneys in Rockville, MD are here to help. Get on the path toward a fresh start and resolve your financial issues today!
For Borrowers In Default Or Collections
- Detailed, personalized analysis of legal options for bringing loans out of default, with recommendations for a strategy moving forward
- Direct representation in communications with collections agencies so you no longer have to deal with them
- Protection from harassing, abusive and unfair conduct by debt collectors
- Settlement negotiations
- Credit report cleanup
- Repayment plan negotiations
- Prevention or elimination of wage garnishment orders
- Prevention or elimination of tax refund intercepts
- Analysis of loan cancellation options and assistance with the cancellation/discharge process
To discover more, contact the Kurland Law Group, in Rockville, Maryland, by calling (301) 424-2834.